skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, March 28, 2010
mr talkative
will was quite the talkative little fellow today! with all of the noise he's making these days i'm guessing he'll be talking sometime next week...
1 comment:
Becky
April 1, 2010 at 10:15 AM
I'm pretty sure I heard "Hello Aunt Becky."
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how exciting WILL today be...
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(15)
mr talkative
visit from meema and granddad
more thumb
hi thumb!!!
off to grammy and gramps!
will's big day!
march madness
weekend recap
they call me glamourous...
sleepy boy...thank goodness!
a good night's sleep!
Hangin' Out
Crib Time!
Our 1st real bath!
monday manicure
►
February
(2)
About Me
The Bakers
Buford
View my complete profile
I'm pretty sure I heard "Hello Aunt Becky."
ReplyDelete