skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 28, 2010
this isn't the most exciting video but this is pretty much how the kid sleeps. always wants you to know that he's there! slept 7 hours last night!!! woohoo!!
1 comment:
Becky
February 28, 2010 at 8:07 PM
I just want to hug him. so darn cute. and I'm jealous--mine still don't sleep 7 hrs at night!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how exciting WILL today be...
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(2)
this isn't the most exciting video but this is pre...
Day #1
About Me
The Bakers
Buford
View my complete profile
I just want to hug him. so darn cute. and I'm jealous--mine still don't sleep 7 hrs at night!
ReplyDelete